2012 is projected by some to be the year that the world ends; and Christian Coach Dwight Bain hopes they are correct… to a degree. If people are stuck in habits and routines of the past then Bain says they should live every day as if it was their last... to maximize the moments and make a positive difference for Christ.
How can you benefit from making some little changes to achieve big results in this year so that you maximize your potential and experience greater success?
These are the top 5 areas that will radically change this year for the Boomer Generation:
1. Digital Technology increase across all generations, especially seniors, (Kindle, iPad, texting, DVR)
2. Healthy lifestyles to avoid health crisis and nursing care, (organic everything, gardens, bankruptcy of “Twinkies” parent company – Hostess)
3. Personal Economy focus more than worrying about the national economy with people focusing on saving over spending, (greater gap between those with financial stability and those in financial crisis)
4. Families are re-structured with Grandparents heavily involved in parenting grandkids, single parent homes increase and women being more empowered to confront issues instead of waiting on a passive husband to get involved
5. Spirituality over traditional Church membership, (deep search for God, just not on Sunday morning, more people open to discussion about faith but not religion)
No matter what the year brings, meditate on this scripture… “Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” ~ Proverbs 19:21